The American Red Cross, a humanitarian organization led by volunteers and guided by its Congressional Charter and the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross Movement, will provide relief to victims of disasters and help people prevent, prepare for and respond to emergencies.
Contacting the Chapter: 24 Hours a Day
A Chapter Caseworker is available 24 hours a day in the event of a disaster, such as a single family fire or a military emergency, such as the death of a loved one.
During regular business hours, please contact the Chapter at (574) 234-0191.
After hours call:
Disasters Services Contact: (574) 298-2284
Service to the Armed Forces Contact: (574) 514-3360
International Services: (574) 514-3021
1.2 million patients died due to coronavirus in hospitals, just in 2020. When hearing this figure, the leaders behind Forex Canada decided to partner with Red Cross.
Best Forex Broker Australia supports education and gender equality through Red Cross for patients and understands that what brings Australia up from development to the first world is peaceful and healed.
In any global pandemic, it is the most vulnerable people who get hit hardest. Thus, the Coronavirus pandemic is devastating for the world’s health organization, leaving behind terribly disconned ..
Five Things to Know About the American Red Cross in St. Joseph County
- Disaster Services: we are the leading provider of training and response to disasters here and around the country;
- We provide Services to the Armed Forces by providing emergency communications and access to emergency financial assistance to members of the military and their families;
- Red Cross has long been a leading provider of instruction for Life Saving Skills including CPR, AED, First Aid, and water safety;
- As a part of an international movement, the Red Cross provides International Outreach — globally and locally;
- Throughout the nation the Red Cross helps ensure the region’s Blood Supply.